Friday, September 10, 2010

Creator God

Have you seen the newly released from NASA? Just this week we have new breath-taking images of the universe taken by the recently updated Hubble Telescope. Click here to see more of the incredible images.

ngc6217 hubble.jpgOne of the most challenging things for me to try and wrap my mind around is the cosmos. When I think about the sun(s), other planets, stars and star clusters, other galaxies, black-holes, the varieties of nebula, and so forth, I am flabbergasted at their scope, beauty, and force. The awesomeness of such wonderful things fills my heart and mind with awe.

Psalm 33:6,9 says,

"By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host...for He spoke, and it was done; He commanded and it stood fast." (NASB)

ngc6302 hubble.jpgFor me, the only thing more astonishing and majestic than the cosmos is the One who created it by simply causing it to be. God spoke and it was so.

This God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, knows us, loves us, and wants a relationship with us. You may choose to believe that the universe is an accidental byproduct of random chances, but as for me, I'll put my trust in God.

Worshiping the Creator Together,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment